Gatherland is perhaps the most chilling place on campus. Drop by and do some reading, movie-watching, chatting and coffee-sipping!
All students are welcome to Gatherland, please find the opening hours below:
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm
Sat, Sun and Public Holidays Closed
A. Booking Procedures:
1. Gatherland of the General Education Unit is available for study, leisure or self-organized activities to all full and part-time students of the University.
2. Individual user(s) may walk in and share the facilities and the room at any time during office hours on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Prior reservation for sole occupation of Gatherland is possible under particular circumstances noted below:
i. Written application should be submitted at least 7 days prior to the activity or event, stating the purpose of use, the maximum number of attendants, student names, the UID, phone number and email address of the contact person. Bookings can be made up to 2 months in advance.
ii. In each application, multiple booking for the same activity or event can be made for 3 consecutive uses only.
iii. Multiple booking for the same activity or event within a week is not preferred.
iv. General Education Unit reserves the right of final decision on booking arrangement.
v. For enquiries, please contact the General Education Unit at 3917-5044 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Written application should be submitted to email@example.com.
B. User Guidelines:
1. Any user(s) should be personally responsible for the security of resources available to them.
2. No user should cause any disturbance to other users or use the facilities in a way that results in a degradation or disruption of the service to others. In particular, distribution of computer viruses and electronic chain mail and playing computer games are strictly forbidden. Users shall be responsible for any damage of the facilities.
3. Transmission, storage, promotion or display of offensive, defamatory or harassing material are strictly forbidden.
以下為 Gatherland 的開放時間，歡迎同學到訪：